Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Crossover Cable
Choose a product:
To purchase, select a in the options on the left
1834 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
Cat 5e and Cat 6 Crossover Cables
100% copper provides better value
Manufactured using high-quality copper conductors, our Cat 5e and Cat 6 crossover cables deliver dependable performance and high value for your cable investment.
50-micron gold connectors for peak conductivity
Our Ethernet crossover cables feature high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
All StarTech.com network cables are backed by lifetime warranty, ensuring long-term reliability.
Common Customer Questions
- Connects workstation to workstation
- Patches from hub to hub
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Type||Crossover Molded|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||4 pair UTP|
|Wiring Standard||TIA/EIA-568-B.1-2001 T568B|
|Cable Rating||CAT5e - 350 MHz|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Conductor Type||Stranded Copper|
|Product Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15 Ft Blue Molded Cross Patch Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the M45CROSS1YL. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is the difference between an "A" or "T568A" and "B" or "T568B" wired Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between a molded or snagless Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between different categories of Ethernet cables? (CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT6a)
- What is the difference between a straight-through Ethernet cable, and a crossover Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between stranded and solid Ethernet cables?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 1 ft Cat5e Yellow Molded Crossover RJ45 UTP Cat5e Patch Cable - 1ft Patch Cord