Connect two 10/100 Ethernet devices to a single Cat5/Cat5e cable drop
1x RJ45 Male to 2x RJ45 female connections
1988 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
The RJ45SPLITTER 2-to-1 RJ45 Splitter Cable Adapter increases the number of RJ45 network connections on an RJ45 outlet, allowing two 10/100 Ethernet signals through a single Cat5/Cat5e wire.
On one end of the installation the splitter enables you to connect two patch cables from a hub or switch to a single port on a patch panel; while on the other end of the installation the splitter connects to a single Cat5/Cat5e network drop through a wall outlet which can then be split and connected to two separate devices. The patch panel and wall outlet are connected through a single Cat5/Cat5e cable.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this Ethernet Splitter Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Combine two cables into one RJ45 Wall outlet, and then split one Cat5/Cat5e line back out to two devices, using an RJ45SPLITTER at both ends of the installation
- Guaranteed reliability
Common Customer Questions
- Allows two 10/100 Ethernet signals through a single Cat 5/5e wire
- Cannot be used to share a single network line with two computers - use a hub instead
- Ideal for 10/100Mbps Ethernet application (Not suitable for Gigabit network (1000Mbps)
|ASI Distribution USA||87900|
|D and H||RJ45SPLITTER|
|Ingram Micro USA||CH4512|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||8|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Cable Length||13 in [330 mm]|
|Product Length||13 in [330 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2-to-1 RJ45 Splitter Cable Adapter - F/M|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the RJ45SPLITTER. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 2-to-1 RJ45 Splitter Cable Adapter - F/M