- New Products
- Laptop Docking Stations
- Display and Video Adapters
- Audio-Video Products
- Server Management
- Hard Drive Accessories
- Add-on Cards & Peripherals
- Networking IO Products
- Display Mounts and Ergonomics
- Laptop Locks
- Computer Parts
Keep your cables safe in StarTech.com’s enclosed raceway system, an efficient way to keep your vital server cables protected and out of the way. Raceways allow you to protect your cables without having to cut through drywall and also provides the accessibility needed for network alteration or expansion. All you need to do is use the self-adhesive tape to attach one side of the raceway above your baseboards and snap on the top layer to securely surround your important cabling. The TC6W2 is the “straightaway” of your cable raceway system, and can be used with any of the StarTech.com TCx6W products to create a total raceway system.
The TC6W2 is 6 feet (1.8m) long and can hold up to 8 twisted-pair cables or 10-15 smaller cables.
- Use self-adhesive tape (included) to mount to fixed surface
- Ideal for concealing network cables (holds up to 8 twisted-pair cables)
- Provides a clean, professional appearance to your work area
Ingram Micro USA
|Internal Width||Bottom 0.7 in[18 mm], Top 0.4 in[11 mm]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Cable Capacity 10-15 pcs|
|Internal Height||0.6 in [16 mm]|
|Materials||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Package Height||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Package Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Package Width||0.7 in [19 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 lb [0.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft. 2 Piece Cable Raceway - White|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Customer Reviews5 (2 reviews)
5 out of 5 stars
Quality of Product
Tell us what you think of this product.
Need a little help getting started? Check out our review guidelines.
(5 stars) Looks great
(5 stars) Great Product
6 ft 2 Piece Cable Raceway Duct - White
Product ID: TC6W2