- New Products
- Laptop Docking Stations
- Display and Video Adapters
- Audio-Video Products
- Server Management
- Hard Drive Accessories
- Add-on Cards & Peripherals
- Networking IO Products
- Display Mounts and Ergonomics
- Laptop Locks
- Computer Parts
Connect your Thunderbolt™ devices
Product ID: TBOLTMM1M
Our Thunderbolt™ cables deliver the dependability you need to harness the speed and power of Thunderbolt technology and combine both data and video into a single high-performance cable.
You can find the perfect connection to suit any application, with our wide range of Thunderbolt cables. They’re available in a variety of lengths. We have an optical cable available in North America and through our International website that can reach up to 10 meters (32 feet) and we have our regular cables that are available worldwide that range from 0.5 meters (1.6 feet) up to 3 meters (10 feet).
Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 (10Gbps) and Thunderbolt 2 (20Gbps) devices, our cables support bi-directional data transfer capability and power delivery for bus-powered devices. All of our Thunderbolt cables are constructed of highly durable materials and designed to the highest quality standards. Plus, our optical cables use optical fiber instead of copper so you don’t need to worry about signal loss or EMI interference.
All of our Thunderbolt cables are backed by our 2-year warranty.
- Connect a Thunderbolt-equipped external drive enclosure or RAID array
- Connect two Thunderbolt-equipped Mac® computers, for Target Disk Mode file transfers
- Connect a Thunderbolt-equipped MacBook Pro® to an iMac®, to use the iMac as the display for the MacBook Pro
Ingram Micro USA
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||Thunderbolt 2 - 20 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - Thunderbolt™ (20-pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Thunderbolt™ (20-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Weight of Product||1.6 oz [44 g]|
|Wire Gauge||34 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||4.7 in [12 cm]|
|Package Width||7.1 in [18 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.2 oz [62.5 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 m Thunderbolt Cable - M/M|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a Thunderbolt cable there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the Thunderbolt peripheral, port, and cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a Thunderbolt peripheral, port, and cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cables, it is recommended that you do the following:
Test each cable individually.
Use short cables when you are testing.
When you test the Thunderbolt peripheral, port, and cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
If you are using Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2 cables, make sure that the computer and peripheral are both Thunderbolt compliant. Thunderbolt 1 and Thunderbolt 2 use the same connector type as Mini DisplayPort. If the computer port is Mini DisplayPort, only DisplayPort devices will work.
If you are using Thunderbolt 3 cables, make sure that the computer and peripheral are both Thunderbolt compliant. Thunderbolt 3 uses the same connector type as USB-C. If the computer port is USB-C, only USB devices will work.
Install the latest drivers for the Thunderbolt peripheral available on the manufacturer's website.
Install the latest drivers for the Thunderbolt port controller card.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Customer Reviews(0 reviews)
0 out of 5 stars
Quality of Product
Tell us what you think of this product.
Need a little help getting started? Check out our review guidelines.
Product ID: TBOLTMM1M