Micro USB 5 pin to 11 pin MHL Adapter for Samsung
Connect 11-pin MHL mobile audio/video devices, to MHL-enabled HDTV displays
1x Micro USB 'B' 5-pin female connector
1x Micro USB 11-pin male connector
1760 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The S3MHADAP Micro USB to MHL Adapter converts the 11-pin Samsung connector into a standard 5-pin Micro USB connector, which enables you to connect Samsung 11-pin mobile digital devices (S3, S4, Note 2) to a High-Definition display, or home entertainment system through an MHL cable, such as our 3m Passive Micro USB to HDMI MHL Cable (MHDPMM3M). Or connect your device to an HD display through a 5-pin adapter such as our MHL Adapter Converter (MHD2HDF).
The S3MHADAP adapter is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime Warranty, for guaranteed reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enjoy mobile content on a large screen
- Guaranteed reliability
Common Customer Questions
- Convert an 11-pin Micro USB Samsung female connector to a Micro USB-B 5-pin female connector
- Connect your 11-pin Samsung device (S3, S4, Note 2) to a MHL-enabled HDTV displays through a Micro USB 5-pin MHL Cable or Adapter
|ASI Distribution USA||141578|
|Ingram Micro USA||RZ3117|
|Connector A||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female|
|Connector B||1 - MHL™ (11 pin; Mobile High-Definition Link) Male|
|Product Weight||0.2 oz [5 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 oz [6.3 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Samsung S3 MHL Adapter - 5 to 11 Pin Converter|
Connect MHL mobile audio/video devices to MHL-enabled HDTV displays
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the S3MHADAP. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- How can I tell if my device is MHL compliant?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Micro USB 5 pin to 11 pin MHL Adapter for Samsung