USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter - M/F - USB 2.0
Connect your USB Type-C mobile device to a USB-A host, using a standard Micro-USB Cable
- Use your existing Micro-USB cables for charging and syncing your newer USB-C devices
- Compact design fits nicely into any carrying case
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to Micro-USB adapter lets you charge and sync USB Type-C™ mobile devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones, using a Micro-USB cable.
Simply insert the adapter’s USB-C connector into your mobile device. Then, plug your Micro-USB cable into the adapter’s Micro-USB port and connect the cable to the USB-A port on your computer or USB-A wall charger.
The compact adapter is portable enough for carrying as a tablet accessory and it reduces the number of cables that you need to carry around with you in order to charge all of your mobile devices.
The USB2CUBADP from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Charge and sync your USB-C mobile devices using a Micro-USB cable
|D and H||USB2CUBADP|
|Ingram Micro USA||4T1211|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female|
|Product Weight||0.1 oz [2 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 oz [4 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter - USB 2.0|
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
11268+ In stock
US: 10811 | CA: 457
Connect your USB Type-C devices
231+ In stock
US: 197 | CA: 34
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
3237+ In stock
US: 2583 | CA: 654
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
3995+ In stock
US: 3944 | CA: 51
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
16477+ In stock
US: 15369 | CA: 1108
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your computer, over longer distances
953+ In stock
US: 940 | CA: 13
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
615+ In stock
US: 615 | CA: 0
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
1094+ In stock
US: 979 | CA: 115
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, over longer distances
6513+ In stock
US: 6429 | CA: 84
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
Warning: See Proposition 65 Notice
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm — www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Customer Reviews5 (1 reviews)
5 out of 5 stars
Quality of Product
Tell us what you think of this product.
Need a little help getting started? Check out our review guidelines.
USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter - M/F - USB 2.0
Product ID: USB2CUBADP