Mountable 4 Port Rugged Industrial USB Hub
Add four rugged external USB 2.0 ports from a single USB connection
High Speed USB 2.0 compliant, supporting transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
Support for multiple mounting methods (Wall/Surface mount and DIN rail)
All metal construction
1787 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This sturdy, industrial grade USB hub can be wall mounted or installed onto a DIN rail for convenient access to its 4 female USB ports, providing a work area, server room, or industrial area with USB 2.0 connectivity.
With support for Hi-Speed USB 2.0 data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps, this 4 port USB hub is backwards compatible with USB 1.1 specifications and can be powered through the host USB bus, or self powered using a three wire terminal block connector (7-24V).
The StarTech.com Advantage
- An all metal chassis and surface mounting or DIN rail mounting options makes this versatile for almost any environment
- Optional external terminal block DC power connector can ensure full power to all four USB ports simultaneously
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Common Customer Questions
No additional drivers or software required.
- Locations where a USB hub needs to be securely mounted to a surface, such as a wall or under a desk
- Environments subject to large temperature variances or where physical damage may occur, such as within a factory
|ASI Distribution USA||84532|
|D and H||ST4200USBM|
|Ingram Micro USA||V06143|
|Industry Standards||USB 2.0|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||480 Mbps|
|External Ports||1 - Terminal Block (3 Wire)|
|1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Any computer with a USB 2.0 port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Input Voltage||7 ~ 24 DC|
|Power Source||Terminal Block|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||1 in [26.3 mm]|
|Product Length||4.5 in [114.5 mm]|
|Product Weight||14.5 oz [410 g]|
|Product Width||2.3 in [57.3 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 lb [0.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB Cable|
|1 - DIN Mounting Rails|
|1 - USB 2.0 Hub|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Turn a single USB 2.0 port into 4 external USB 2.0 ports
Add 7 external, wall/DIN rail mountable USB 2.0 ports from a single USB connection
Provides 4 external USB 2.0 ports in a compact and portable form factor
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST4200USBM. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Working great in my observatory
I was using a similar product which died after a year or two. The StarTech is installed on my telescope and has every port occupied. The 12v power was important for my application. Here's hoping this hub keeps on doing the job for a long time.
Like the other reviewer I use the StarTech for astronomy. I wanted a sturdy powered hub capable of working off a 12v supply. The hub has performed flawlessly. Yes, it's more expensive than other powered hubs but worth every penny.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- When can I use a USB hub without a power adapter and what difference does it make?
- How do I provide external power to my industrial USB hub?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- Why does my USB device stop working after my computer wakes back up from sleep mode in Windows?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Mountable 4 Port Rugged Industrial USB Hub