Add 7 external, wall/DIN rail mountable USB 2.0 ports from a single USB connection
Provides 7 USB 2.0 ports
USB bus powered or external terminal block with support for 7 ~ 24VDC input
Compact and lightweight design with surface or DIN rail mounting options
370 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This sturdy, industrial grade USB 2.0 hub can be wall mounted or installed onto a DIN rail for convenient access to its 7 female USB 2.0 ports, providing a work area, server room, or industrial environment with USB 2.0 connectivity.
With support for Hi-Speed USB 2.0 data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps, this 7 port USB hub is backwards compatible with USB 1.1 specifications and can be powered through the host USB bus, or self powered using a three wire terminal block connector (7-24V).
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A single USB host connection provides 7 additional USB ports with per port surge protection
- Surface and DIN mounting options and terminal block power input to suit a wide range of industrial applications
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Common Customer Questions
No additional drivers or software required.
- Add additional, easy to access USB ports to rack mounted equipment
- Install a USB hub that can be securely mounted to a surface or inside an equipment rack DIN rail
|ASI Distribution USA||119714|
|D and H||ST7200USBM|
|Ingram Micro USA||CN1867|
|Chipset ID||Terminus FE2.1|
|Industry Standards||USB 2.0|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||Up to 480Mbps|
|Surge Protection||15KV ESD protection|
|External Ports||1 - Terminal Block (2 Wire)|
|1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|7 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Any computer with a USB 2.0 port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Input Voltage||7 ~ 24 DC|
|Power Source||Terminal Block|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||1.4 in [36.3 mm]|
|Product Length||5.2 in [133 mm]|
|Product Weight||17.6 oz [500 g]|
|Product Width||2.4 in [61.5 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.1 lb [0.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 2.0 Hub|
|2 - DIN rail mounting bracket|
|1 - Locking USB Cable|
|1 - Screw kit|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Add four rugged external USB 2.0 ports from a single USB connection
Turn a single USB 2.0 port into 4 external USB 2.0 ports
Turn a single USB 2.0 port into 7 external USB 2.0 ports
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST7200USBM. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- When can I use a USB hub without a power adapter and what difference does it make?
- How do I provide external power to my industrial USB hub?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- Why does my USB device stop working after my computer wakes back up from sleep mode in Windows?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Mountable Rugged Industrial 7 Port USB Hub