6 Port USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 Combo Hub with 2A Charging Port – 2x USB 3.0 & 4x USB 2.0
Add 2x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 ports to a computer, externally through a single USB 3.0 connection
2x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 ports that can be all accessed simultaneously
2 Amp high output USB Dedicated Charging Port (DCP)
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface, with support for up to 5 Gbps of data bandwidth
1630 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
The ST7320USBC 6-Port USB 3.0/2.0 Combo Hub features a special high-output dedicated charging port which enables you to charge USB devices by providing up to 2A of power, or it can add 2x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 ports to a computer through a single USB 3.0 host connection.
The hub includes an external power adapter, which when connected enables charging some portable electronic devices (e.g. an iPhone® or other Smartphone), even without a USB connection to a host computer.
Offering a unique design that features USB ports along 3 sides of the hub, as well as a combination of USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, this versatile and flexible USB hub is ideal for both laptop and desktop computers.
The ST7320USBC USB 3.0/2.0 hub is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Adding 6 USB ports (2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0) through a single host connection makes it easy to expand system capability
- A high output USB port can provide up to 2A of power for charging portable devices
- Portable devices can be charged with just the external power adapter connected to the hub, so the desktop or laptop (host) doesn't need to be powered on
Common Customer Questions
No additional drivers or software required.
- Add multiple USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 to a computer system to support more device connections
- Charge a Smartphone
- Charging high-powered portable devices (such as tablets) which require special high output USB ports for charging
- Make USB ports that are hard to access more accessible, by being positioning the hub in a convenient location (within cable reach)
- Extend the range of a USB device by having the hub act as a mid-point repeater
|ASI Distribution USA||126339|
|D and H||ST7320USBC|
|Ingram Micro USA||PQ8708|
|Chipset ID||VLI - VL810|
|USB-C Device Port(s)||No|
|USB-C Host Connection||No|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|USB 3.0 - 4.8 Gbit/s|
|External Ports||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|4 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB 3.0 or 2.0 port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Input Current||0.6 A|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||4 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C (32°F to 185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 95°C (14°F to 203°F)|
|Product Height||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Length||3.9 in [99 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.7 oz [75.4 g]|
|Product Width||2.4 in [60 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||17.6 oz [500 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 Port USB Hub|
|1 - USB 3.0 Cable|
|3 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK) and AU in Australia|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST7320USBC. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Works fine with Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan. Very high usb3 file transfer speed.
I indicated that this review was not helpful because it leaves out useful information. What were the negatives? If none, why a 4 and not a 5? Before I purchase it, I really would like to know what Smokerz' reservations were for the mark-down. Does it live up to the byers expectations? These would really be helpful. If Smokerz could elaborate, I would be very thankful.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 6 Port USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 Combo Hub with 2A Charging Port – 2x USB 3.0 & 4x USB 2.0