Expansion Slot Rear Exhaust Cooling Fan with LP4 Connector
Remove hot air from a computer case with a rear exhaust fan
Ball bearing fan design
Standard (full) profile expansion slot design
Inline LP4 Molex power connectors
24 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This high quality PCI Fan is an add-in cooling fan designed to fit in the PCI, ISA or AGP expansion slots of any computer. The PCI fan helps improve expansion card (video card, etc.) performance, by preventing overheating, making it a great video card cooler for older, hot-running 3D graphics cards like the Voodoo, TNT2, GeForce256 and more.
Powered through a simple LP4 connection to the computer power supply, the quiet-running PCI Fan utilizes a brushless DC motor that helps maintain expansion card temperatures while creating minimal noise levels.
Compact enough to fit into almost any expansion slot such that airflow can be directed as needed most, StarTech.com's PCI Fan is backed by 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A full profile slot design to help remove hot air from large workstations and desktops
- A small, quiet ball bearing fan keeps the air moving for better heat transfer
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Increase airflow within a computer case by adding an exhaust fan
- Add an additional fan to a computer case that doesn't have provisions for a case fan
- Remove the hot air from a high performance graphics card more efficiently
|ASI Distribution USA||87909|
|D and H||FANCASE|
|Ingram Micro USA||006994|
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Air Flow Rate||6.9 CFM|
|Fan RPM||2200 RPM|
|Noise Level||32 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Female|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available rear expansion card slot|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Length||4.3 in [110 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.3 lb [0.1 kg]|
|Product Width||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Expansion Slot Exhaust Fan|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the FANCASE. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Expansion Slot Rear Exhaust Cooling Fan with LP4 Connector