Provide a fan and heatsink cooling solution to any standard Socket 775/T desktop CPU
Compatible with Intel Socket-T/LGA-775 motherboards
95mm Ever-Lubricate bearing cooling fan
512 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This Socket T/775 cooler is designed specifically for the Intel Socket 775 (Socket T) range of processors, including Intel Core 2 Duo and Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo Extreme CPUs.
The CPU cooler features a large aluminum heatsink that maximizes dissipation of the heat around the CPU, as well a low-noise 95mm fan that provides up to 50 CFM of air circulation, helping to keep the CPU cooler for optimized performance.
The Socket 775/T cooler/fan offers simple installation, providing tool-less clips for easy connection to the motherboard.
A dependable, high quality CPU cooling solution, the Socket 775/Socket T CPU cooler is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A 95mm fan and aluminum heatsink makes for a reliable and effective cooling solution to any Socket-T/LGA-775 based motherboard
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- New or replacement heatsink with cooling fan for Socket-T/LGA-775 Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium or Celeron CPUs
- Intel Core 2 Quad up to Q6600
- Intel Core 2 Duo (all models)
- Intel Core 2 Extreme up to QX6700
- Intel Pentium Extreme Edition 840-965
- Intel Pentium D 805.840/915-960
- Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition up to 3.73 GHz
- Intel Pentium 4 505-570J/620-672
|D and H||FAN775E|
|Ingram Micro USA||Q18943|
|Fan Bearing Type||Ever Lubricate Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||3.74 x 3.74 x .98inches (95 x 95 x 25mm)|
|Air Flow Rate||49.37 CFM|
|Fan RPM||Rated Speed : 2600 ±10% RPM
Rated Speed (Add Heatsink to fan): 2800 ±10% RPM
|Noise Level||<22.2 dBA|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Supports Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and Intel Core 2 Quad Processor|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Product Height||2.7 in [67.7 mm]|
|Product Length||3.7 in [95 mm]|
|Product Weight||13.2 oz [374 g]|
|Product Width||3.7 in [95 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1 lb [0.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Socket 775 CPU Heatsink with Fan|
|1 - Thermal Compound|
Keep your Socket 775 CPU cool, for optimal system performance; designed for low profile computer cases
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the FAN775E. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 95mm Socket T 775 CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink
360° View Gallery