Turn a Compact Flash card into a bootable SATA SSD
Compatible with Compact Flash I/II, MicroDrive™
Small, compact form factor
No driver of software installation required
This SATA to CF SSD adapter features a SATA male power connector and a SATA male data connector, as well as a Compact Flash port, allowing you to connect a Compact Flash type media card to a laptop computer in place of a serial ATA hard drive.
A Do-it-yourself SSD solution, the CF to SATA adapter allows Compact Flash, Compact Flash 2, or MicroDrive media to be used on a notebook computer as a bootable hard drive and requires no software or driver installation.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A small form factor design to fit into space confined systems
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
No additional drivers or software required.
- Convert a CF card into a bootable SATA solid state drive (SSD) for reduced power consumption, greater reliability and reduced heat generation
- Add cost-effective solid state storage to a small form factor or embedded computing solution
- Create a compact SSD for use in volatile environments such as handheld, mobile, or industrial environments
|ASI Distribution USA||103885|
|Memory Media Type||CF (Compact Flash I/II Card)|
|IBM Micro Drive|
|External Ports||1 - CompactFlash (50 pin) Slot|
|1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Plug|
|1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Hot swapping not supported|
|Humidity||20% to 80% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||0.2 in [6 mm]|
|Product Length||2.9 in [74 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|Product Width||2 in [51 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA to Compact Flash Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SAT2CF. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - SATA to Compact Flash SSD Adapter