2.5in SATA Hard Drive to 3.5in Drive Bay Mounting Kit
Mount a 2.5in SATA hard drive to any computer with an available 3.5in bay
Solid metal mounting bracket
Includes 22-pin SATA+Power to separate 7-pin SATA and 4-pin LP4 Molex adapter cable
3879 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The BRACKET25SAT SATA hard drive mounting kit lets you install a 2.5in SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) into a 3.5in mounting bay -- enabling you to significantly increase the performance of your desktop by adding the speed of a 2.5in SSD.
For a hassle-free installation, the hard drive mounting kit includes the required SATA data and power cabling for your SATA drive. Plus, the bracket can support IDE drives when using our 2.5in to 3.5in IDE Hard Drive cable adapter (IDE4044).
The BRACKET25SAT features solid steel construction, and is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Improve the performance speed of your desktop computer by adding 2.5in solid state drives into a 3.5in mounting bay
- Guaranteed reliability with solid aluminum construction and lifetime StarTech.com warranty
- Add the performance of 2.5in solid state drives to your desktop computer
- Install a 2.5" SATA laptop hard drive into an unused 3.5" bay in a desktop chassis
- Turn an unused 2.5" SATA drive into additional storage for a desktop computer
- Migrate data from a 2.5in laptop drive to your desktop computer
|ASI Distribution USA||81355|
|D and H||BRACKET25SAT|
|Ingram Micro USA||U45945|
|Compatible Drive Types||SATA|
|Drive Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle|
|Host Connectors||1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Product Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Product Length||3.9 in [100 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.9 oz [110 g]|
|Product Width||3.9 in [98 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3.5" Mounting Bracket|
|1 - Data/Power Adapter Cable|
|1 - Screw Kit|
Mount a 2.5in IDE hard drive to any computer with an available 3.5in bay
Mount a 3.5in hard drive to any desktop with an available 5.25in bay
Install a 3.5in hard drive into a single 5.25in front bay
SATA Cables (2)
This high quality SATA cable is designed for connecting SATA drives even in tight spaces.
Connect and position SATA drives easily - designed for larger cases
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the BRACKET25SAT. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
I bought 5 of these brackets to mount SSDs in Dell Optiplex 980 SFF PCs which worked perfectly using mounting points 100mm apart. I ordered 4 more brackets and the mounting holes are only 90mm apart so no longer fit correctly. I have checked both sets and there is no difference other than the mounting holes being in different positions.
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 2.5in SATA Hard Drive to 3.5in Drive Bay Mounting Kit