Thanks for ordering from StarTech.com. We’ll do everything we can to make sure you get the products you need, delivered to almost anywhere in the world. Here is some important information you should know, before placing your order.
We ship to anywhere in the USA and Canada, including APO and FPO facilities, but we do not ship to individual P.O. boxes.
Shipping to the United States and Canada
Free Shipping for Orders over $500.00
Free, standard ground shipping is available in continental North America for orders over $500.00, except in the following situations, where shipping is charged at actual cost:
- Over-sized shipments
- Orders exceeding 200 lbs. (90kg.)
- There are special handling requirements
- You’ve selected expedited shipping
- You are shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico
- Second delivery attempts (defined as the carrier having to attend the customer site a second time, having been turned away the first attempt)
Shipping Charges for Orders under $500.00
Orders less than $500.00 before tax are not eligible for free shipping.
- The minimum shipping fee is $10.00.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold, or prohibit a sale altogether.
- In the event there are corrections or changes to your order, we will notify you as soon as possible, and we will only complete the order once we have your approval.
Same Day Shipping
Orders received before 5 PM Eastern Time (ET) will ship the same day, provided the requested product is in stock at the time the order is processed. In some rare situations, large orders that placed late in the day may ship the next morning.
When you receive your shipment, please verify all cartons indicated on the invoice are present. We may not accept liability for shipments claimed as shortage, where the recipient has not signed for the number of cartons received (signing for number of skids or pallets is not acceptable).
Shipping discrepancies, including short shipment requests, need to be submitted within 30 days of receipt for investigation. Shipping discrepancies submitted over 30 days will be investigated at the discretion of StarTech.com.
If your shipment arrives visibly damaged, you can refuse it. Make sure you clearly note the refusal on the carrier delivery receipt, and contact our Customer Service Advisory team within 48 hours of the refusal.
You can also accept the shipment, if it appears that only the carton is damaged, and notify our Customer Service advisors. We reserve the right to not honor claims for external (visible carton damage), unless the damaged shipment is reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
- Claims for external (visible carton damage) may not be honored, if they are not refused by the recipient upon delivery.
- All claims for concealed product damage or shortage must be reported to our customer service within 48 hours of receipt. Claims made after 48 hours from receipt date may not be honored.
- You should make the product and packaging available for carrier inspection if requested, or be able to provide a picture of the damaged shipment.
Unless the shipment is refused due to an error we made, or the package is visibly damaged, a $50 charge will be applied to the refused shipments.
An item shown as back-ordered is not in stock, but we expect more soon.
If you want to check the status of your back-order:
- Send us an email, by completing our Sales Inquiry form.
- Contact our Customer Service Advisors by phone (1 800 265 1844) .
Please include which item(s) you are inquiring about and the order number.
To cancel or remove back-ordered items from your order, you can log into your account, or contact our Customer Service Advisors by phone (1 800 265 1844) .
We will ship your order from our USA shipping center if you are ordering from a location outside these countries:
The shipping cost will not be available until after you have submitted your purchase. We will email you with the shipping cost for your approval, prior to finalizing your order.
- We accept the following forms of payment:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – this is prepaid T/T
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Orders are processed within two business days, if stock is available.
- Orders paid for using Electronic Funds Transfer will ship only with confirmation that the telegraphic transfer (T/T) or wire/swift transfer is complete.
- Only complete orders will be shipped. A Customer Advisor will give you an expected ship date at the time the order is processed.
- We ship all orders Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means we pay all transportation expenses, but not the duty. You are responsible for all shipping, customs and duties taxes and wire transfer fees.
- We ship through UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- All sales are final, with the exception of damaged or defective goods
- Only North American power adaptors will be supplied, unless otherwise noted. Please visit our UK site and EU site, if you require products with power cords found in these regions, otherwise, you will need to source other adaptors separately