3 m (9.8 ft.) HDMI to DisplayPort Cable - 4K 30Hz
Active HDMI to DisplayPort Cable | HDMI 1.4 | DisplayPort 1.2 | USB Power | 2 Year Warranty
Product ID: HD2DPMM3M
- Provides a convenient plug-and-play solution with no additional cables required
- Active HDMI to DisplayPort conversion transmits high-definition audio and video from your computer to a DP monitor
- Deliver astonishing picture quality with support for video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K
This 3 m (10ft.) HDMI to DisplayPort cable with USB power lets you connect an HDMI video source, such as your laptop, desktop, Blu-ray™ player, or camera, to a DisplayPort monitor or projector without the need for additional video cables. The adapter cable features male connectors enabling you to connect your video source directly to the display, with no need for additional adapters or cables.
The active HDMI 1.4 to DisplayPort 1.2 converter cable offers plug-and-play installation, providing a hassle-free setup with no software or drivers to install. The adapter is powered via a USB port, avoiding the need for an extra power adapter.
Astonishing picture quality
With support for 4K at 30Hz, you get a sharp, crisp picture that’s richer and more true-to-life than traditional HD, with far greater detail. The HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter cable delivers Ultra HD content to your DisplayPort monitor and supports 7.1 channel surround sound audio.
The HDMI to DisplayPort adapter is backward compatible with 1080p and 1440p displays, which makes it a great accessory to future-proof your existing setup for 4K video.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The HD2DPMM3M is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Use in your boardroom or office workstations for installations requiring 3 meters (9.8 feet) of cable
- Connect your HDMI computer to a DisplayPort monitor
- Viewing video footage from your HDMI source on a DisplayPort monitor
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Input||HDMI - 1.4|
|Chipset ID||MegaChips Technology - STDP2600|
|Audio Specifications||DisplayPort - 7.1 Channel Audio|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||3840 x2160|
|Supported Resolutions||DisplayPort: 3840x2160 (4K) / 30Hz
Additional resolutions and refresh rates may be supported
|Video Revision||HDMI 1.4|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male Input|
|Connector B||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Male Output|
|Humidity||5~90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)|
|Product Length||300 cm [118.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||200.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||205.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI to DisplayPort Cable|
Active Video Converter | USB-Powered | Mac & Windows®
Connect your HDMI enabled Ultrabook or laptop to a DP monitor using this compact, USB-powered adapter
Connect a DisplayPort® monitor to an HDMI® equipped computer
Active HDMI to DisplayPort Cable | HDMI 1.4 | DisplayPort 1.2 | USB Power | 2-Year Warranty
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.