3 ft Stereo Audio Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Male
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device
Product ID: MU3MMRCA
The MU3MMRCA 3-foot 3.5mm audio to RCA audio cable delivers a cost-effective solution for connecting a portable audio device such as an iPod® (or other MP3 player) to a stereo receiver/amplifier.
This versatile cable can also be used to connect a computer sound card to an audio device that accepts RCA audio input.
The cable features a 3.5mm audio (male) connector, which splits off into two RCA (phono) audio male connectors, providing high quality stereo sound.
Designed to provide high quality audio as well as a durable and dependable connection, the 3-foot PC 3.5mm audio to RCA audio cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Replace lost or worn-out Stereo Audio Cables with this 3ft 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable
- Increase the volume and share your music, or audio presentations with others by connecting your portable device to a home stereo or entertainment system
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Male|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Height||3.1 mm [0.1 in]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Weight||23 g [0.8 oz]|
|Product Width||3.5 mm [0.1 in]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Stereo Audio Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Male|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.