Black Micro USB to Apple 8-pin Lightning Connector Adapter for iPhone / iPod / iPad
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® using a Micro USB cable
Product ID: USBUBLTB
- Offers 4" in cable length
- Supports high-speed USB data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
The USBUBLTB Lightning to Micro USB dongle for iPhone®, iPod®, iPad® is colored to suit black mobile devices and provides a reliable solution for charging and syncing your Apple® mobile digital devices using a Micro USB cable.
The dongle offers approximately 4-inches in cable length, which lessens strain on the connector port and prevents damage to the cable, while also reducing the potential of blocking other nearby ports.
The reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable adapter is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Lightweight, portable design, suitable for carrying as a laptop, iPad or iPhone accessory
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female|
|Cable Length||10.2 cm [4 in]|
|Product Height||0 cm [0 in]|
|Product Length||10.2 cm [4 in]|
|Product Width||0 mm [0 in]|
|Weight of Product||5.5 g [0.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28/32 AWG|
|Package Height||23 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||16.1 cm [6.3 in]|
|Package Width||45 mm [1.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||54.7 g [1.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Black Dock to Micro USB Adapter for iPod/iPhone/iPad|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.