180° Cat 6 Keystone Jack - RJ45 Ethernet Cat6 Wall Jack White - 110 Type
Terminate Cat6 cables at a 180° angle, for a more compact keystone jack installation
Product ID: C6KEY110SWH
- The wall jack features a high-impact, flame retardant (UL 94V0) plastic housing
- Meets and exceeds the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements
- Dual-type IDC connectors, situated 180° relative to the RJ45 ports, terminated using 110-type punch tool
- Color coded for both T568A and T568B installations
The C6KEY110SWH Cat6 Keystone Jack is designed to snap into wall plates, patch panels, and surface connection boxes for quick, seamless deployment.
Meeting and exceeding the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements, this RJ45 keystone jack provides the perfect solution for your Ethernet networks.
Durably constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat6 wall jack is backed by StarTech.com’s 2 year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Terminates Cat6 cables at a 180° angle, reducing the keystone profile within the wall jack, wall plate or patch panel
- Solid, one-piece plastic construction with a flexible 8-pin insert for added durability
- Backed by StarTech.com 2-year warranty
Suitable for applications that use 23-26 AWG solid state and stranded network cables
1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications
ATM-25/ATM-51/ATM-155 network connections
100 VG-AnyLan network connections
TR-4/TR-16 Active/TR16 Passive network connections
|Connector Type(s)||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Product Height||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||35 mm [1.4 in]|
|Product Weight||7 g [0.2 oz]|
|Product Width||17 mm [0.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 180° Cat 6 RJ45 Keystone Jack White - 110 Type|
Drivers & Downloads
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.