USB-C to USB-C Cable - M/M - 0.5 m - USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Connect your USB Type-C devices, with reduced clutter
Product ID: USB31CC50CM
This USB-C™ to USB-C cable lets you connect a USB 3.1, USB Type-C™ device, such as a hard drive or mobile device, to the USB-C port on your computer, charger or tablet. The cable is also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Charge and sync your mobile devices while you’re on the road
This 0.5-meter cable is great for close-range connections to charge and sync your mobile devices with your laptop. Moving large files or transferring movies can be done in seconds, at twice the speed of USB 3.0 and 20x faster than USB 2.0 -- all while charging your device with 60 watts (3 amps) power delivery.
You can also use the cable to charge your devices from a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank -- perfect for people on the move, for providing simple, tidy connections.
Connect your USB 3.1 peripherals
The short cable lets you set up in small offsite workspaces, or in a coffee shop or hotel room. It lets you connect a USB 3.1 peripheral device, such as your external hard drive to your laptop, without excess cable getting in your way.
With a bandwidth of 10Gbps, this USB 3.1 Gen 2 cable lets you sync your USB Type-C devices in no time at all. You can spend less time transferring and backing up your data and more time focusing on your projects and presentations.
Deliver full 4K video
The cable supports full 4K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2 and is compatible with existing DisplayPort displays. It's ideal for connecting your docking station or laptop to a monitor with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth, for amazing detail.
The USB31CC50CM from StarTech.com comes with a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Connect a USB 3.1 device such as a portable hard drive or docking station to a USB-C laptop or desktop computer
Charge and sync your USB-C mobile digital devices with your computer
Charge your USB-C devices with a wall charger, car charger or power bank
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||4K @ 60Hz|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Male|
|Cable Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Product Height||6.5 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||29 g [1 oz]|
|Product Width||12.3 mm [0.5 in]|
|Wire Gauge||26/32 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||29 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.