Half Size to Full Size Mini PCI Express Adapter
Install a half-length Mini PCIe card into a full-length Mini PCI Express slot
Product ID: HMPEXADP
The HMPEXADP Half-size to Full-size Mini PCI Express (PCIe) Adapter allows for almost any standard half-length PCIe Mini Card to be mounted into a system that only accepts standard full-length cards.
Designed for use in systems such as Mini-ITX and embedded computing, this Mini PCIe adapter is a complete pass-through that lets the Mini PCIe card function at full speed, all without any drivers or software to install.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Complete pass-through design for a no-hassle installation in any operating system, with no performance loss
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Install a half-length Mini PCI Express card into a system board that only accepts full-length cards
Installing a wireless Mini PCIe card into a Mini-ITX motherboard
|Bus Type||Mini PCI Express|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Mini PCI Express x1 (52 pin) Male|
|Internal Ports||1 - Mini PCI Express x1 (52 pin) Slot|
|Humidity||15% ~ 90% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||50 mm [2 in]|
|Product Weight||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|Product Width||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||68 g [2.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini PCIe Bracket|
|2 - Mounting Screw|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.