11 Piece PC Computer Tool Kit with Carrying Case
Provides the necessary tools to service and repair PC computers
Product ID: CTK200
This 11-piece PC toolkit provides you with everything you’ll need to repair and maintain today’s computers.
Designed to be used in offices or by computer services people, the toolkit features a high quality vinyl case and is zippered to keep everything in one place.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Keep important, common-use tools in one, portable location
- Backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Computer repair technicians who need a kit of common repair tools in a small, portable package
Off-site technicians who need to keep their tools organized and easily portable
Hobbyists looking for a basic tool kit to perform PC repairs and maintenance from home
|Product Height||35 mm [1.4 in]|
|Product Length||215 mm [8.5 in]|
|Product Weight||540 g [19.1 oz]|
|Product Width||155 mm [6.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 kg [1.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Philips screwdriver - #0|
|1 - Phillips screwdriver - # 1|
|1 - Slotted screwdriver - 1/8 inch|
|1 - Slotted screwdriver - 3/16 inch|
|1 - Reversible T10/T15 Torx screwdriver|
|1 - Nut driver - 1/4 inch|
|1 - Nut driver - 3/16 inch|
|1 - Assemble tweezers|
|1 - Chip extractor|
|1 - Plastic tube container|
|1 - Three prong parts retriever|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.