Laptop Cable Lock Anchor - Steel
Deskmount Cable Anchor | Includes Mounting Screws | Adhesive Backing
Product ID: LTANCHOR
Now you can help to guard your laptop, docking station or other device against theft. This laptop cable lock anchor attaches easily to a solid surface, to provide a strong and secure anchor point for your cable lock (sold separately).
A Convenient Way to Secure Your Device
Protect your device, and your investment, by adding a secure lock anchor point to a desk, counter, cabinet, wall or other solid location. The computer security-cable anchor features a small footprint and is easy to attach using two screws and the adhesive pad (included). It gives you the convenience of choosing the location of the anchor point for your cable lock.
Strong and Secure Steel Construction
Made of stainless steel, the ringed deskmount cable anchor can withstand a strong force from the cable lock in all directions. The robust steel construction helps to prevent the anchor point from being tampered with or cut. The steel security plate prevents access to the mounting screws.
The TAA compliant LTANCHOR is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Add a secure anchor point to a desk, cabinet or other office furniture
- Deters device theft in office spaces, lobbies, or other areas
- Ideal for retail, healthcare, business, and commercial settings
|Product Height||2.8 cm [1.1 in]|
|Product Length||45.8 mm [1.8 in]|
|Product Width||44 mm [1.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||61 g [2.2 oz]|
|Package Height||27.8 mm [1.1 in]|
|Package Length||223 mm [8.8 in]|
|Package Width||13 cm [5.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Steel Anchor Point|
|2 - One-Way Wood Screws|
|1 - Alcohol Wipe|
|1 - Abrasive Pad|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.