3.5in Silicone Hard Drive Protector Sleeve with Connector Cap
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 3.5in hard drive
Product ID: HDDSLEV35
This two piece silicone hard drive protector sleeve provides a layer of sturdy protection against potential shock/impact damage for your 3.5in hard drives. When enclosed with larger top portion of sleeve, they provide added stability and protection for 3.5 in. SATA hard drives while inserted in any StarTech.com Hard Drive Docking stations (SATADOCKU2, SATADOCKU2E, SATADOCK22UE) and most third party HD docks.
This stackable versatile hard drive sleeve also offers the flexibility to fit most uninstalled IDE and SATA/SAS 3.5in HDDs, featuring a tip cover that's specifically designed to protect the hard drive interface ports during transportation or stacking, but can be removed for installation.
The hard drive protector features a durable silicon design and a ventilation hole in the top portion for enhanced heat dissipation.
The HDDSLEV35 is the perfect accessory to our SATA Hard Drive docks and "bare drive" (trayless) hard drive enclosures, and for keeping unused drives safe while not in use.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The removable end cap leaves the rest of the drive protected while it is in use, and protects the connectors when the drive is not in use
- Designed to be stackable, for ease of storage
Technicians who need to carry or transport bare hard drives
Protect hard drives while using a StarTech.com hard drive docking station
Provide protection to unused hard drives while in storage
|Humidity||8% ~ 90% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 80°C (41°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Product Length||155 mm [6.1 in]|
|Product Weight||90 g [3.2 oz]|
|Product Width||120 mm [4.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||97 g [3.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3.5in Hard Drive Protector Sleeve|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.