5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch - DIN Rail Mountable
Expand your network connectivity with this rugged unmanaged 10/100Mbps switch
Product ID: IES5102
This compact 5-port industrial Ethernet switch is engineered to deliver fast, reliable network connectivity and durability in the most demanding industrial environments. It provides top performance in a wider range of operating temperatures than conventional network switches, making it ideal for factories and warehouses.
Conquer the tough demands of industrial environments
Designed with a rugged IP30-rated housing, the network switch delivers maximum performance even in harsh industrial conditions. Its wide-range terminal block input gives you the flexibility to power the switch as required, based on your own power input source, while its wide operating temperature range keeps your network running smoothly.
Get up and running in no time
This industrial Ethernet switch is easy to install, with an attached metal bracket for DIN rail mounting on equipment racks and cabinets.
Now you can eliminate the hassle of troubleshooting mismatched speed and duplex settings. This switch gives you full/half-duplex auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX operation, enabling you to connect your network devices quickly and easily with little to no configuration required.
Reduce your energy costs with Energy-Efficient Ethernet
With lower overall power consumption, the Ethernet switch enhances your energy efficiency, in turn helping you reduce monthly costs.
The IES5102 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Well suited for networks in demanding industrial applications such as warehouses and factories
- A great way to enhance network connectivity, adding small workgroups to an existing network
- Install in a server rack or cabinet in a network room or test lab environment
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T), IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX)|
|IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet)|
|IEEE 802.1P Quality of Service (QoS)|
|Interface||RJ45 (10/100 Ethernet)|
EN61000-4-3 (Radiated RFI Standards)
EN61000-4-4 (Burst Standards)
EN61000-4-6 (Induced RFI Standards)
EN61000-4-8 (Magnetic Field Standards)
IEC60068-2-6 Fc (Vibration)
IEC60068-2-27 Ea (Shock)
|Buffer Size||56 KB|
|Compatible Networks||10/100 Mbps|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Jumbo Frame Support||No|
|Maximum Cable Length||100 m [328 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||200 Mbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Surge Protection||ESD: EN61000-4-2
|External Ports||5 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - Terminal Block (3 Wire)|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|5 - Link/Activity|
|5 - Activity (100 Mbps)|
|Input Voltage||12 ~ 48 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.12W Max|
|Power Source||Terminal Block|
|Humidity||5~95% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||11 cm [4.3 in]|
|Product Length||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Product Width||25 mm [1 in]|
|Weight of Product||150 g [5.3 oz]|
|Package Height||79 mm [3.1 in]|
|Package Length||19.8 cm [7.8 in]|
|Package Width||17.8 cm [7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||312 g [11 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5 Port Ethernet Switch (w/ Attached DIN Rail Bracket)|
|1 - Terminal Block|
|1 - Instruction Manual CD|
Network up to 5 Ethernet devices through a rugged, industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch - DIN / Wall Mountable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.