1U Single-Port KVM Console for Server Rack - 19 in. (RKCONS1901)
1U 19" Rackmount LCD Console - USB + PS/2
Centralized control of a server or KVM switch with this 1U USB PS/2 rack-mountable LCD console
Product ID: RKCONS1901EU
- Bright 19" Active Matrix TFT Display
- VGA video input support
- Compatible with USB or PS/2 PCs and KVMs
The RKCONS1901EU 1U 19" Rack Mount LCD Console provides a complete keyboard, video and mouse control point, integrated neatly into only 1U of rack/cabinet space - providing complete KVM control right from a server rack.
Offering a durable, compactable 1U design, when the rack console is not in use it's as simple as folding the display like a laptop computer, and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included). The included key lock provides an added security layer, helping to reduce unauthorized access to connected computers.
Offering consolidated control from a convenient location, the KVM rack console can be connected to virtually any multiport KVM switch, for control of multiple servers/computers, providing a scalable KVM control solution that lets you determine the type of KVM switch to use based on function and budget.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact 1U design requires 90% less space than a standard cabinet mounted keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Sturdy steel construction and high quality sliding rails ensure a long maintenance free life and dependable control of your equipment
- A key lock prevents access to the keypad or LCD tray to provide a secure server management solution preventing unauthorized users from accessing your critical equipment
Centralized control of dozens of PCs and servers if used with optional KVM
Improving the internal space efficiency of existing cabinets
Managing cabinet mounted servers
|Front Door Key Lock||Yes|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Aspect Ratio||Standard (4:3)|
|Color Depth||24-bit, 16.7M colors (Truecolor)|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1280x1024(SXGA)@60Hz|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.294 x 0.294 mm|
|Port Selection Support||Hotkeys and OSD (On Screen Display)|
|Viewing Angle||176° (H), 170° (V)|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||48|
|Power Source||International Power Cords|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Heavy Duty Steel|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||800 mm [31.5 in]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||555 mm [21.9 in]|
|Product Height||45 mm [1.8 in]|
|Product Length||575 mm [22.6 in]|
|Product Weight||13.7 kg [30.3 lb]|
|Product Width||480 mm [18.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||19.5 kg [43.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1U LCD Rack Console Drawer|
|1 - Mounting Rails - Set|
|1 - Console Cable Kit|
|1 - Power Cord|
|1 - Set of Keys|
|1 - Set of Mounting Screws|
|1 - User Manual|
|1 - Manual on CD|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.