VESA Monitor Mount Adapter - Premium
Monitor Stand Adapter | For up to 34” VESA Mount, iMac, Apple Cinema and Thunderbolt Displays
Product ID: APLVESAMNTP
- Convenient snap-and-click design for easy installation with our line of premium display mounts
- Includes hardware for mounting an iMac, Apple Cinema or Thunderbolt Display
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 12" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg)
Save space with this premium VESA monitor mount adapter, by connecting your display to one of our premium monitor mounts.
Use the monitor stand adapter to mount your VESA mount monitor (75x75, 100x100) up to 34”. You can also mount your Apple Cinema Display, 24-inch iMac or 27-inch iMac Pro, or Thunderbolt Display that came with a removable stand or built-in mount VESA adapter. The attractive silver finish complements Apple products.
Adjust Your Screen Position with Ease
The computer monitor mount adapter makes it easy to change your screen position, so you can work more comfortably. It can rotate your display 360° and tilts freely +90°/ -15°.
The VESA pole mount adapter features thumb screws for easy installation on VESA displays. Tools are also included for attaching Apple iMacs, Cinema Displays, or Thunderbolt displays to the mount. The snap-and-click design is fully compatible with the following ergonomic display mounts: ARMDUAL30, ARMDUALPS, ARMPIVOT, ARMQUADPS, ARMWALLDS2, ARMWALLDSLP, WALLSTSI1, WALLSTSI2.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The APLVESAMNTP is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Swivel||+180° / -180°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This mount supports monitors up to 34”, including flat screen, curved and ultrawide displays, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg). If you choose to use an ultrawide display in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with a max width of 26" (66 cm).|
|Product Height||85 mm [3.3 in]|
|Product Length||120 mm [4.7 in]|
|Product Width||120 mm [4.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||575 g [20.3 oz]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||125 mm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||125 mm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||650 g [22.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VESA Mount|
|1 - Flange|
|1 - Access Card|
|4 - Plastic Caps|
|4 - Thumb Screws|
|1 - Torx Tool|
|1 - 3mm Hex Key|
|1 - 4mm Hex Key|
|2 - M6 x 16mm Screws|
|1 - User Manual|
Monitor Mount | For up to 34” VESA Mount, iMac, Apple Cinema and Thunderbolt Displays
Monitor Mount | Height Adjustable | Horizontal or Vertical Setup | Tool-less Assembly
Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Tool-less Assembly | For up to 27" Monitors
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | For up to 34” Monitors
Four Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Tool-less Assembly | For Up to 27" Monitors
Wall-Mount Monitor Arm | Aluminum| Tool-less| For up to 34" Monitors
Single-Display Wall Mount | Aluminum | Tool-less Assembly| For up to 34” Monitors
Wall-Mount Sit-Stand Desk | Articulating Arm for up to 30" Monitors | Keyboard Arm
Wall-Mount Sit-Stand Desk | Articulating Arms for up to 30" Monitors | Keyboard Arm
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.