Wall-Mount Dual Monitor Arm - Articulating
Save space by mounting two monitors on your wall
Product ID: ARMDUALWALL
- Wall mount two 15“ to 24” monitors to save space
- Adjust your monitors in unison, to keep your screens aligned
- Mounting arm extends out from the wall up to 23" (585 mm), or tucks back to 6.5” (165 mm) from wall for a low-profile look
This dual-monitor wall mount frees up space and creates a professional looking multi-monitor setup. Your two monitors move together to stay aligned. Simply extend the arm to place your monitors in the ideal position, or tuck them close to the wall when not in use. Plus, you can tilt, swivel and rotate your screens for optimal viewing.
Wall-mount two monitors, in perfect unison
The dual-monitor wall mount makes it easy to set-up two monitors in a business, commercial or office environment such as a health care or financial center. Both monitors are mounted on a single arm, so they move together in perfect unison, staying aligned at all times.
Using the mounting arm, you can extend your monitors up to 23" (585 mm) from the wall, so you can place your monitors for comfortable viewing. The arm also folds back in, so your monitors can be tucked just 6.5” (165 mm) from the wall when not in use, for a professional low-profile look.
Adjust your screens for optimal viewing
Change the position and angle of your screens for ideal viewing. You can swivel your monitors up to 180°, and rotate up to 360° for landscape or portrait viewing. You can also tilt your monitors -15° to +15° to reduce glare and ensure a comfortable viewing position.
Heavy-duty steel construction
Made of steel, the dual-monitor wall mount securely supports two monitors, with a weight capacity of 11 lb. (5 kg) per monitor. It provides a stable setup for monitors up to 24”.
The ARMDUALWALL is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Mount two monitors in a customer-facing area of a business or commercial setting such as healthcare, hospitality, or financial
Set up two displays in a lobby or customer meeting area
Wall mount your monitors to save desk space in an office setting
Wall mount two displays to create a dual-display workstation in your home office to save space
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Maximum Arm Extension||585 mm [23 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Minimum Display Size||15in|
|Swivel / Pivot||180|
|Tilt||+ 15° / - 15°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||5 kg [11.1 lb]|
|Product Height||193 mm [7.6 in]|
|Product Length||680 mm [26.8 in]|
|Product Weight||3.2 kg [7.1 lb]|
|Product Width||75 mm [3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.3 kg [9.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - wall plate|
|1 - mounting arms|
|1 - VESA monitor mounts|
|1 - crossbar|
|1 - crossbar cap|
|1 - M4x12 mm screws|
|1 - M4x30 mm screws|
|1 - spacers|
|2 - hex key|
|2 - cable-management clips|
|2 - mounting-arm retainer|
|2 - wall-plate retainer|
|2 - M8x16 mm screws|
|3 - mounting-arm washers|
|3 - mounting-arm caps|
|4 - level|
|4 - M8x60 mm screws|
|4 - concrete anchors|
|8 - washers|
|8 - plastic covers|
|8 - crossbar retainer|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.