Triple-Display TV Wall Mount - Menu Board Mount - Landscape
Digital Signage Mount | For 40" to 50" Displays | Steel | 5x Tilt Settings
Product ID: FPWMNB
- Create a digital menu board, mounting three 40” to 50” TVs in landscape position
- Tilt all displays to the same angle easily, with five fixed-tilt settings: 0/-5/-10°/-15°/-20°
- Align your displays with micro height adjustment, fine-tuning the screen level +3° to -3°
Create a perfectly aligned menu board with this triple-display TV wall mount for 40” to 50” displays. The modular wall-mounting system is easy to set up. Adjust the tilt for all three displays at the same time, and fine-tune the screen level with ease.
Enhance Customer Sales
Digital menu boards are a great way to increase customer sales, promote new offerings, and inform customers at the point of sale. Ideal for restaurants, retail stores and many other businesses, this professional-grade menu board mount supports three 40” to 50” VESA mount TVs in landscape position. It supports a weight capacity of 110 lb. (50 kg) per display, and is compatible with VESA 200x200, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400, and 600x400.
Adjust Your Display with Ease
For optimum viewing, you can adjust the tilt of all three displays to the same angle simultaneously, without using tools. The multi-screen mount has five fixed tilt settings: 0/-5/-10°/-15°/-20°.
Align the Screen Level of All Monitors
To ensure precise alignment of all three TVs, you can fine-tune the level of the displays +3° to -3° using the micro height adjustment feature.
Durable Steel Construction
With its heavy-duty steel construction, the triple-monitor wall bracket provides durable performance.
Fast and Easy Installation
Save time on setup. The hook-and-mount design of the triple-display wall mount makes installation fast and easy.
FPWMNB is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for digital menu boards in restaurants and retail stores
- Create digital signage in customer-facing areas in business lobbies, airports and hospitality centers
- Communicate with visitors in schools, health care centers and other institutional settings
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Display Tilt||0 / -5 / -10° / -15° / -20°|
|Fits Curved Display||No|
|Maximum Display Size||50"|
|Minimum Display Size||40"|
|Screen Level Adjustment||+3° to -3°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||50 kg [110.5 lb]|
|Product Height||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Product Length||2.9 m [9.5 ft]|
|Product Width||78 mm [3.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||14.3 kg [31.5 lb]|
|Package Height||0.2 m [0.8 ft]|
|Package Length||74 cm [29.1 in]|
|Package Width||25 cm [9.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||16 kg [35.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||4 - Wall Plates|
|1 - Small Wall Plate|
|6 - Adapter Brackets|
|8 - Wall Plate Clamps|
|6 - Safety Pins|
|16 - M4 x 6 mm Screws|
|12 - M5 x 14 mm Screws|
|12 - M6 x 14 mm Screws|
|12 - M6 x 30 mm Screws|
|12 - M8 x 30 mm Screws|
|12 - M8 x 50 mm Screws|
|12 - Plate Washers|
|24 - Small Spacers|
|24 - Large Spacers|
|18 - ST6.3 x 55 mm Screws|
|18 - Concrete Anchors|
|18 - D6 Washers|
|1 - 5 mm Hex Key|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.