How do I set up my MST hub?
To set up a MST hub with your MST compatible system, complete the following:
- Plug the MST hub into a compatible DisplayPort 1.2 output from your computer.
- Plug the power into the MST hub.
- Plug your DisplayPort monitors or DisplayPort adapters/converters into the MST hub.
- Turn on your computer.
You should be able to detect the monitors in the display properties of your operating system.
If you are not getting any additional displays, try the following:
- Verify that the latest display drivers are installed.
- Press and hold the Scan button for five seconds on the MST hub.
When the monitors are detected in the display properties of your operating system, make sure that the resolutions that you are setting do not exceed the total data throughput of the DisplayPort host connection. You can verify the total data throughput (bandwidth) under the Product Overview tab for you device.