My monitors are flickering when used through my MST hub. What do I do?
If you are experiencing flickering issues with the MST hub, your monitors may be at a 59 Hz refresh rate. If they are at 59 Hz, you need to adjust the refresh rate to 60 Hz. In order to change your monitor's refresh rate, complete the following:
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop.
- Click Screen resolution or Display settings.
- At the top of the screen, select the monitor that you want to change the refresh rate for.
- Click Advanced settings or Display adapter properties.
- On the Monitor tab, click the Screen refresh rate drop-down list.
Note: This step may vary depending on your operating system and graphics card.