- New Products
- Laptop Docking Stations
- Display and Video Adapters
- Audio-Video Products
- Server Management
- Hard Drive Accessories
- Add-on Cards & Peripherals
- Networking IO Products
- Display Mounts and Ergonomics
- Laptop Locks
- Computer Parts
Wall-Mount Monitor Arm - Single Swivel
Save space by wall-mounting your monitor, and work more comfortably with the adjustable swivel mount
- Wall mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 13" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 33.2 lb. (15 kg)
- Save space by wall mounting your monitor or flat-screen TV and easily share your screen
- Arm extends 7.7” (195 mm)
Wall-mount your computer monitor or flat-screen TV to free up space on your desk or table. This wall-mount monitor arm supports flat-panel displays up to 34” and provides 7.7” (195 mm) arm extension allowing versatile screen adjustment. The pivoting arm swivels +90° / - 90°and tilts to provide maximum viewing flexibility.
Save space by wall-mounting your flat-panel display
This monitor arm helps you save space on your desk or table surface, by letting you securely wall-mount a computer monitor or LED / LCD TV from 13” to 34” in size and up to 33 lb. (15 kg) in weight. It’s ideal for many different applications, including business, healthcare or financial settings, where you may want to share your screen with patients, clients, or other visitors. The wall-mount monitor arm also works well in office settings or workspaces that back against a wall.
Adjust your screen position with ease
The monitor arm extends 7.7” (195 mm), making it easy to change your screen position, so you can work more comfortably or share your screen with others. The adjustable single-swivel mount offers a full +90° / - 90° swivel, to move your screen easily to the left or right, to share your screen with maximum viewing flexibility. It tilts freely +45° / - 45°, allowing easy angle adjustment up or down to share your display, while collaborating with team members.
The aluminum wall-mount monitor arm features slide-in wall plate construction for easy installation. To help keep your work area free of clutter, the monitor arm also features a cable clip that keep your cables neatly out of sight.
The ARMWALLS is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Free up desk or table space in business, commercial, industrial or office settings
- Share your monitor with clients, for easy collaboration in office settings such as healthcare, financial or real estate
- Create space in home office settings
Ingram Micro USA
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+ 45° / - 45°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||7.7 in [195 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / - 90°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||33.2 lb [15 kg]|
|Product Height||4.7 in [11.9 cm]|
|Product Length||6.1 in [15.4 cm]|
|Product Width||7.7 in [19.5 cm]|
|Weight of Product||17 oz [482 g]|
|Package Height||2.4 in [60 mm]|
|Package Length||5.9 in [15.1 cm]|
|Package Width||9.5 in [24.1 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.7 lb [0.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - display arm|
|1 - mounting plate|
|1 - 2.5 mm hex key|
|1 - 4 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - set screw|
|4 - M4x14 mm screws|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|2 - screws|
|2 - wall screws|
|1 - instruction manual|
Save space by wall-mounting your monitor, and maximize viewing with the swiveling extension arm
855+ In stock
US: 777 | CA: 78
Compliance and Safety
Warning: See Proposition 65 Notice
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm — www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Customer Reviews5 (1 reviews)
5 out of 5 stars
Quality of Product
Tell us what you think of this product.
Need a little help getting started? Check out our review guidelines.
(5 stars) Excellent. Some planning required.
Wall-Mount Monitor Arm - Single Swivel
Product ID: ARMWALLS