Component to HDMI Video Converter with Audio
Connect a Component video source device with supporting audio to your HDMI® display
Product ID: CPNTA2HDMI
- Supports a maximum resolution of 1080p
- HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 Compliant
- Supports digital and analog audio input
- Supports standard and high definition video output
The CPNTA2HDMI Component to HDMI® Video Converter with Audio lets you convert and combine analog component video (YPbPr and YCbCr) with corresponding audio (digital or analog) into a single HDMI output.
The component to HDMI converter supports high definition video resolutions of up to 1080p and 5.1 channel audio, providing the quality and convenience of HDMI without the expense of having to upgrade output devices for HDMI compatibility.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Component video with audio to HDMI® conversion saves you the cost of upgrading your video source device for compatibility with newer displays
- Simple plug and play installation with no software requirements makes for a simple and hassle-free setup
Connect your YPbPr/YCbCr source to an HDMI® display - great for use with HDTV's (LCD/PLASMA/DLP)
Connect standard and high definition devices to an HDTV through an HDMI port
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Input||3.5 mm Stereo Audio|
|Industry Standards||Standard HDMI®, HDCP 1.1, DVI 1.0|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1080p @ 60Hz|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female Input|
|1 - Component Video (3 x RCA) Female Input|
|1 - Digital Coax Audio (RCA) Female Input|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Product Height||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Product Length||110 mm [4.3 in]|
|Product Weight||350 g [12.4 oz]|
|Product Width||80 mm [3.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||567 g [20 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - RCA plus audio to HDMI converter|
|1 - component cable (3 ft.)|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, AU)|
|1 - instruction manual|
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Connect an iPhone® or other MP3 player to a car stereo
10 ft slim profile Stereo 3.5mm audio cable
Easily connect an iPod or other MP3 player to your stereo
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Unfortunately no, this device has an intended source and an intended destination. Refer to the title of the webpage for this order.
This is an active video signal converter.
A passive video signal converter changes the type of connection that is being used but does not change the signal that passes through the converter. Because the video signal is not modified, passive converters tend to be smaller, simpler, and less expensive than active video signal converters. Examples of passive converters include DVI-I to VGA, HDMI to DVI, and DisplayPort to Mini-DisplayPort converters.
An active video signal converter modifies both the type of connection that is being used and the signal that passes through the converter. Because this type of conversion can be complex, active converters tend to be larger than passive video signal converters and sometimes require additional power. Examples of active converters include DVI-D to VGA, HDMI to DisplayPort, and VGA to HDMI converters.
For more information about passive and active DisplayPort video signal converters, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/DisplayPort_Converter_DP_Multi_Mode.
For more information about which type of video signal converter you should use when you convert video signals with an MST hub, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/mst_hubs_passive_vs_active_adapters.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.