12cm (5in) High Speed HDMI Adapter Cable - HDMI to HDMI Mini- F/M
Connect your portable HDMI® Mini-enabled devices to your HDMI TV or display
Product ID: HDACFM5IN
- HDMI® Mini-enabled Connector allows connection of portable HDMI-enabled devices to HDMI-capable displays or TVs
- High quality design and construction for optimimum performance and portability
- All-in-one cable design for transmitting digital audio and video through a single cable
The HDACFM5IN 5-inch HDMI® to HDMI Mini Cable adapter enables you to use a standard HDMI male-to-male cable to connect your portable HDMI Mini-enabled devices (e.g. digital camera) to most video displays.
With a Standard HDMI female connector (type A) on one end and an HDMI Mini (type C) male connector on the other, you can easily make this conversion and connect to computer monitors, HDTV or HDMI-capable projectors virtually everywhere you go.
The HDMI/HDMI Mini cable features high quality, gold-tipped connectors that ensure peak connectivity, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Offers an easy solution for converting a Standard HDMI® Cable into an HDMI Mini Cable and view your pictures and videos virtually anywhere you go
- The compact design of this adapter allows easy storage in any laptop bag or other type of carrying case
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Connect HDMI® Mini-enabled devices such as digital cameras to a High-Definition display or television, using a regular HDMI Male to Male cable.
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector B||1 - Mini HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||127 mm [5 in]|
|Product Length||127 mm [5 in]|
|Product Weight||20 g [0.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5in HDMI® to HDMI Mini Adapter - F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.