4x SATA Power Splitter Adapter Cable
Add three extra SATA power outlets to your Power Supply
Product ID: PYO4SATA
The PYO4SATA SATA power splitter cable (1-to-4) features a SATA male power connector that connects to a single computer power supply SATA connector, and breaks out into four SATA female power connectors.
The SATA power splitter cable overcomes the limit of the number of SATA devices, such as SSD drives or SATA optical drives that can be installed in the system, based on available PSU power connections. The cable eliminates the cost of having to upgrade the power supply to accommodate additional SATA drives.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Offers maximum system expandability without having to upgrade a computer power supply for the sake of SATA (power) connections
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Power up to 4 SATA drives from a single Serial ATA power supply connection
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||4 - SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||400 mm [15.7 in]|
|Product Height||16.5 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||400 mm [15.7 in]|
|Product Weight||33 g [1.2 oz]|
|Product Width||29 mm [1.1 in]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 4 SATA Power Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F|
Add an extra SATA power outlet to your Power Supply
Add an extra SATA power outlet to your PC Power Supply
Power two SATA drives from a single LP4 power supply connector
Mount your SATA Drives Anywhere Inside your System Case
Connect two LP4 peripherial devices (CD/DVD-ROM drives etc.) to a single LP4 connector
Connect an IDE hard drive to a Serial ATA power connector
Power an LP4 Molex device from a SATA Power connection on your computer power supply
Power an IDE hard drive from a SATA Power connection.
Power a Serial ATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 power supply connection
Power a SATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 power supply connection
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.