15cm (6in) PCI Express Power Splitter Cable
Split a single PCI Express 6-pin power connection into two power connections
Product ID: PCIEXSPLIT6
- Adds two extra PCIe graphics power connectors
- Compatible with nVidia SLI and ATI CrossfireX™ gaming/video cards
- Easily split a 6-pin PCI Express connector into two 6-pin PCI Express connectors
The PCIEXSPLIT6 PCI Express power splitter cable (6-pin to dual 6-pin) lets you connect a single (standard) 6-pin PCI Express power connection provided by the computer power supply to two nVidia SLI or ATI CrossfireX™ video cards that require a 6-pin power connection.
A cost-saving solution, this PCIe 6-pin to dual 6-pin power cable eliminates the expense of upgrading a computer power supply for the sake of compatibility with dual video card systems.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Affordable solution for adding two extra PCI Express connectors to your existing power supply
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Inexpensive way to add more power connectors to a power supply
|Connector A||1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Female|
|Connector B||2 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Male|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||34 g [1.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in PCI Express Power Splitter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.