20cm (8in) 24 Pin ATX 2.01 Power Extension Cable
Extend the length of an ATX power supply connection by up to 8in
Product ID: ATX24POWEXT
The ATX 2.01 power extension cable lets you to extend the length of an ATX power supply connection.
Providing 8-inches of cable length, the cable allows you to position your internal components as needed within the system case without having to strain the ATX or motherboard connections.
Designed and constructed to provide a dependable connection, the ATX24POWEXT is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
Extends the length of ATX 2.01 motherboard power supply cable
Ideal for tower cases
Designed for all ATX 2.01 style motherboards
|Connector A||1 - ATX Power (24 pin, v 2.x) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - ATX Power (24 pin, v 2.x) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||203.2 mm [8 in]|
|Product Length||203.2 mm [8 in]|
|Product Weight||76 g [2.7 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||81 g [2.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||8in 24 Pin ATX 2.01 Power Extension Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.