18in Dual Drive Ultra ATA IDE Hard Drive Cable
Product ID: IDE66
This 18in dual drive IDE cable lets you connect two ATA 66/100/133 drives to a computer IDE port, as Master and Slave drives. This high quality flat ribbon-style IDE cable is the ideal solution for connecting hard disk drives, CD-ROMs, Tape Backup drives, Zip drives, DVD-ROM, or any ATA peripheral to your IDE capable computer.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective solution for connecting two ATA 66/100/133 drives to a computer IDE port, as Master and Slave drives
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Maximum Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Connector A||1 - IDE (40 Pin, EIDE/PATA) Female|
|Connector B||2 - IDE (40 Pin, EIDE/PATA) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||12 and 6 inches between connectors|
|Cable Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Product Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Weight of Product||49 g [1.7 oz]|
|Package Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Package Length||12.3 cm [4.8 in]|
|Package Width||10.2 mm [0.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||49 g [1.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 18 In. Dual Drive Ultra ATA 66/100/133 Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.