30cm (12in) Micro SATA to SATA with SATA Power Adapter Cable
Connect a 1.8 inch Micro SATA drive to a regular SATA controller.
Product ID: MCSATAF12S
StarTech.com's MCSATAF12S 12in Micro SATA to SATA adapter cable features a standard female SATA data connector and a SATA male power connector on one end, and a micro SATA female connector on the other, letting you connect a 1.8in SSD (Solid State Drive) to a computer as you would a standard SATA form factor hard drive.
The Micro SATA/SATA adapter supports both 3.3V and 5V SSD Drives, and is backed by lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to connect a 1.8in SSD (Solid State Drive) to a computer in the same way you would a standard SATA form factor hard drive
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - Micro SATA (16 pin, Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Weight||18 g [0.6 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||18 g [0.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in Micro SATA to SATA with SATA Power Adapter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.