30cm (12in) Latching Round SATA Cable
Connect latching SATA drives while helping to ensure optimal airflow throughout a desktop or server case
Product ID: LSATARND12
- Round cable with straight latching connections
- Supports fast data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives
- Compliant with SATA 6Gb/s Specifications
The LSATARND12 1-foot/12-inch latching round SATA cable is a high quality SATA 6Gbps cable that features a rounded design to help improve airflow inside a computer or server case by providing less resistance as air passes around the cable, in turn helping to ensure optimal cooling for optimized system performance.
This durable cable also features latching connectors, which lock when connected to a supporting (latchable) SATA port to, ensuring a snug, secured data connection every time to prevent accidental disconnects.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Rounded cable design provides less airflow resistance than standard designs, which helps improve air flow within a computer/server case for optimum system performance
- Latching connectors secure the cable against accidental disconnection
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Height||0.5 cm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Width||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||8 g [0.3 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||9 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in Round Latching SATA Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.