45cm (18in) SATA Serial ATA Cable
This high quality SATA cable is designed for connecting SATA drives even in tight spaces.
Product ID: SATA18
- Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
- Compatible with both 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives
- Provides 18" in cable length
The SATA18 Serial ATA Cable features two 7-pin data receptacles and supports full SATA 3.0 bandwidth of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
Featuring a low profile, yet durable construction, the flexible design improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 18" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
Server and storage subsystem applications
High-end workstation drive installations
Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Product Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Product Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 18in SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Drivers & Downloads
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.