15 cm (6 in.) Latching Round SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable
Make a right-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in tight spaces
Product ID: LSATARND6R1
- 1x Latching SATA Connector
- 1x Latching Right Angle SATA connector
- Round SATA Cable
- Supports fast data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives
The LSATARND6R1 6-inch Round SATA cable is a high quality SATA 6Gbps cable that features a rounded design to help improve airflow inside a computer or server case by providing less resistance as air passes around the cable, in turn helping to ensure cooling for improved system performance.
The cable features one straight latching SATA connector, as well as a right-angled latching SATA connector that makes it easier to connect your SATA drive even if space near the drive is limited. The latching connectors also ensure secure connections to SATA hard drives and motherboards that support this feature.
Designed for optimum performance and reliability, this 6" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- Connections to SATA drive arrays
- High-end workstation drive installations
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Improve air flow within a computer/server case for optimum system performance
- Secure SATA connections even in tight spaces
- Guaranteed reliability
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||23.2 cm [9.1 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in Latching Round SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.