30 cm (1 ft.) Low Profile SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter
Add an eSATA port to your PC, extended from internal Serial ATA connection port
Product ID: ESATAPLT1LP
The ESATAPLT1LP Low Profile SATA to eSATA plate adds external data support to any existing Serial ATA controller, allowing you to connect external SATA (eSATA) storage to a computer. With support for data transfer rates of up to 6Gbps, this external SATA plate allows you to take advantage of the increased data integrity provided by external hard drives or RAID devices that support eSATA connections.
The adapter plate can be mounted to the rear panel of the computer case, providing straightforward eSATA to SATA connections and allowing users to connect their eSATA device (hard drive enclosure, etc.) to the provided eSATA port which is an extension of the motherboard SATA data connector.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance, and reliability the ESATAPLT1LP is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables you to connect an external eSATA hard drive to a low profile PC
- Adds an eSATA port to your desktop, providing an external, shielded connection port on the back of your PC
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Extend a SATA connection to a low profile plate, to enable connection of an eSATA storage device
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||35 g [1.2 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||35 g [1.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1ft Low Profile SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.