45cm (18in) 1 Port SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter
Turn a standard SATA motherboard connection into an external eSATA port
Product ID: ESATAPLT18IN
The ESATAPLT18IN 18-inch 1-port SATA to eSATA plate adapter adds external data support using an existing motherboard Serial ATA controller. Simply mount the plate to the rear panel of your computer case as an extension of the motherboard SATA data connector, in order to add a port for connecting external SATA storage devices (e.g. external eSATA hard drive).
Designed to take advantage of the increased data integrity provided by external hard drives or RAID devices that support eSATA connections, the eSATA-SATA adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 6Gbps and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Avoid the hassle of installing a SATA hard drive internally, by adding an external SATA port to your computer
- Guaranteed reliability
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Product Height||121 mm [4.8 in]|
|Product Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Product Weight||38 g [1.3 oz]|
|Product Width||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||43 g [1.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 18in 1 Port SATA to eSATA Slot Plate Bracket|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.