USB to Lightning Cable - Apple MFi Certified - 1 m (3 ft.) - Black
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices
Product ID: USBLT1MB
The USBLT1MB 1m Black Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad® is colored to suit black mobile devices and provides a reliable solution for charging and syncing your newer generation Apple® mobile devices with your PC or Mac® computer, through an available USB port.
Plus, the reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Complements your black Apple mobile devices
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
- Guaranteed reliability, backed by StarTech.com 2-Year warranty
Charge and Sync Lightning-equipped Apple mobile digital devices
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||21 g [0.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||67 g [2.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Black Lighting Connector to USB Cable|
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices with reduced clutter
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices over longer distances
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.