4,5m (15 ft) USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable - M/F
Reliably extend the distance of a USB 2.0 device an additional 15ft
Product ID: USB2FAAEXT15
This 15ft USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable offers one USB A male connector and one USB A female connector, providing an active, bus-powered extension of a USB 2.0 device connection by up to 15ft (4.5m).
The extension cable (USB Extender) supports high speed USB 2.0 transfer rates of up to 480Mbps, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends a USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 device connection by an additional 15ft (4.5m) or cascade up to 5 levels for 75ft (22.5m)
- Powered directly from the USB port, so no external power adapters are required
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Connect printers, scanners or other USB devices that are just out of reach of regular USB cables
Extend the distance of USB peripherals where external power is not available/practical
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Cascade up to 5 USB2FAAEXT15 devices together for further extension|
|System and Cable Requirements||1 x Free USB port|
|Cable Length||4.6 m [15 ft]|
|Product Height||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||4572 mm [180 in]|
|Product Weight||156 g [5.5 oz]|
|Product Width||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||165 g [5.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15 ft USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.