3 m (10 ft.) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M
Connect to your external devices and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Product ID: USB3SAB10
StarTech.com's 10ft USB 3.0 cable (A-B, male-male) offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard.
Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, the 10ft USB 3.0 cable offers a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device - an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps).
Our 10ft USB 3.0 cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
The 10ft USB 3.0 cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Replace worn-out or missing USB cables with this high quality, 10ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Foil shielded twisted pair|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Weight||137.4 g [4.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||142.1 g [5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M|
Extend your USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable an additional 6 feet
Connect to your external solutions and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Connect USB 3.0 A devices to a USB hub or to your computer
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.