USB-C to Micro-B Cable - M/M - 1m (3 ft) - USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Product ID: USB31CUB1M
- USB 3.1 data transfer rates up to 10Gbps when used with USB 3.1 host and device
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C™ connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty
Need to connect a USB Micro-B device to a USB-C™ device? This 1m USB-C to Micro-B cable is the perfect solution. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Connect newer USB 3.1 Micro-B peripherals, and older USB 3.0 devices
With a bandwidth of 10 Gbps, this USB 3.1 Gen 2 cable lets you connect your USB 3.1 Micro-B devices such as hard drive enclosures and docks to your laptop, at speeds like never before. Now, you can spend less time transferring and backing up your data and more time focusing on your projects and presentations. USB 3.1 is twice the speed of USB 3.0 and 20x faster than USB 2.0.
You'll also be able to connect older USB 3.0 peripheral devices to newer computers with data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
Charge and Sync USB 3.0 Micro-B mobile devices
Connect your Micro USB 3.0 phone or tablet to your USB 3.1 laptop or desktop computer for syncing and charging. The cable can provide up to 3A for powering your devices, where supported.
The USB31CUB1M is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB 3.1 USB Type Micro-B (10 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||32 g [1.1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||37 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB 3.1 USB-C to Micro-B Cable|
Connect your USB Type-C devices
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Connect USB 3.1 or 3.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C tablet or laptop or computer
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB 3.1 is the most recent version of the USB (Universal Serial Bus) standard for connecting computers and electronic devices. It is capable of data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, and while it can use the USB-C connector type, it can also use a variety of other connector types. To achieve USB 3.1 transfer speeds, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support USB 3.1. USB 3.1 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps).
USB 3.0 is capable of data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps).
USB 3.1 is backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, except in the following scenarios:
- USB-B 3.1 cables are not compatible with USB-B 2.0 ports.
- Unless you use an adapter, USB-C ports or cables will not work with USB-A or USB-B ports or cables.
- Devices that require USB 3.1 transfer speeds of 10Gbps might not work with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0, or you might experience lower transfer speeds and impacted performance.
- Bus-powered USB devices that requires more power than what USB 2.0 can provide are not compatible with USB 2.0.
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.