USB-A to USB-C Cable - Right-Angle - M/M - 91 cm (3 ft.) - USB 2.0
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your computer, with the cable out of the way
Product ID: USB2AC1MR
- Right-angle USB-C connector that lets you connect to your device even in hard-to-reach areas
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This right-angle USB to USB-C™ cable is great for charging your mobile devices in a car, or for accessing your phone or tablet while it's connected to a wall charger or laptop.
Connect with ease
The cable features a right-angled USB Type-C™ connector that lets you connect to ports that are difficult to reach, which is perfect for charging your car-mounted mobile devices. You can position the cable to the left or right of your mobile device, in either portrait or landscape mode. Even while you’re charging your mobile device, you can use it to text, work or game, without the cable getting in the way.
The angled connector also prevents the cable from bending awkwardly or from straining too much to make a connection. It offers a more natural fit at the connection point, preventing unnecessary stress and damage to the cable and device port.
Charge and sync your USB mobile devices
Replace the USB to USB-C cable that came with your mobile device, or keep one as a spare while traveling so that your mobile devices will be ready to use while you’re on the road.
The USB2AC1MR from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Text, work, or game on your USB-C phone or tablet even while it's charging, without the cable getting in the way
- Charge and sync your USB-C mobile digital devices with your computer
- Charge your USB-C devices with a wall charger, car charger or power bank
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Height||0 cm [0 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Width||0 m [0 ft]|
|Weight of Product||24 g [0.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/30 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||28 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to USB-A cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.