USB-C to Micro-B Cable - M/M - 1,8m (6 ft.) - USB 2.0
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host, over longer distances
Product ID: USB2CUB2M
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to Micro-B cable lets you charge and sync a USB 2.0 Micro-USB mobile device from a USB Type-C™ laptop. You can also charge your device using a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank, or connect an external Micro-USB drive for easy data backups.
Charge and sync your mobile devices over longer distances
The 2-meter cable gives you the length you need to overcome distance restrictions and stay connected. You can charge and sync your Micro-USB mobile device, in almost any environment. Even while you’re taking notes in a boardroom, catching up on emails in your hotel room, or reading in a coffee shop, the connection to your mobile device will reach your computer or wall charger more comfortably.
Position your USB 2.0 devices as needed
You can also use the USB-C to Micro-USB cable to back up data to an external Micro-USB 2.0 drive from your USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 computer.
The longer cable lets you organize your desk to match your needs, enabling you to connect your device up to 2-meters away from your computer.
The USB2CUB2M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Charge and sync Micro-USB 2.0 mobile devices from a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer
- Charge your Micro-USB mobile device with a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank
- Back up data to an external drive
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Height||0 cm [0 in]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Width||0 m [0 ft]|
|Weight of Product||58 g [2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||58 g [2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to Micro-B cable|
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host, with reduced clutter
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.