95mm CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink for Socket LGA1156/1155 with PWM
Add a Variable Speed PWM-Controlled CPU Cooler to an LGA1156/1155 System
Product ID: FAN1156PWM
- 4-pin Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) motherboard connector
- 95mm Ever Lubricate Bearing fan design
- Aluminum heatsink construction
The FAN1156PWM CPU Cooler with PWM Cooling Fan for Socket LGA1156/1155 systems provides reliable and efficient cooling for compatible Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 CPUs.
With Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology, the fan speed can be dynamically controlled by the motherboard, so the fan runs at a speed that suits the operating conditions - lowering power consumption and fan noise when the system is idle, and delivering maximum cooling under full load conditions.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Computer systems where the cooling fan does not need to run at full speed all the time, for lower power consumption and noise
- Replace a noisy or failed CPU cooler for an LGA1156/1155 system
- Install an energy-efficient CPU cooler for a build/upgrade for the following system CPUs:
LGA1156: Core i3 530~560 Core i5 650~760, 655K, 750S Core i7 860~880, 860S, 870S, 875K
LGA1155: Core i3 2100, 21020, 2100T Core i5 2300~2500, 2390T, 2400S, 2500K, 25000S, 2500T Core i7 2600, 2600K, 2600S
The StarTech.com Advantage
- PWM control allows for dynamically variable fan speeds for maximum efficiency
- 95mm Ever Lubricate bearing fan for increased reliability and lifespan compared to traditional sleeve-bearing designs
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Fan Bearing Type||Ever Lubricate Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||95mm x 95mm x 25mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||95mm x 95mm x 20mm|
|Number of Conductors||4|
|Air Flow Rate||65.61 (max) CFM|
|Fan RPM||1000 ~ 3000 RPM|
|Noise Level||<33 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - LP4 (4 pin, PWM) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Socket LGA1156/LGA1155 motherboard|
|Input Current||350 mA|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Humidity||0 ~ 65% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ 70°C (14°F ~ 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F)|
|Product Height||5.5 cm [2.2 in]|
|Product Length||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Product Width||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||274 g [9.7 oz]|
|Package Height||85 mm [3.3 in]|
|Package Length||10.1 cm [4 in]|
|Package Width||10.2 cm [4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||313 g [11 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Socket LGA1156/1155 CPU Cooler|
|1 - Packet of thermal compound|
|1 - Backing Plate|
Provide a fan and heatsink cooling solution to any standard Socket 775/T desktop CPU
Add a copper heatsink cooler for a Socket 7/370 CPU for a 1U server
Add a CPU heatsink and fan cooler to a Socket 7/370 system
Provide an optimal fan and heatsink cooling solution to a Socket 478 desktop CPU
Provide cooling to an AMD Socket A or Intel Socket 370 desktop CPU
Improve the Heat Transfer between a CPU and Heatsink through a Ceramic/Silicone Compound
Provide optimal heat transfer between CPU and heatsink through a metal oxide compound
Connect two 4-pin (PWM) Fans to a Single Motherboard Fan Power Connector
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.